What is included in the all-inclusive rate?
Staying with us is not just about staying in a hotel on a beautiful Caribbean Beach, we also want you to feel at home and like you are part of the family. So in our all-inclusive experience we have included everything we thought you would like – and then some – to make your stay with us truly unforgettable. No need to worry about the bill at check-out, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean beach right outside your suite, explore the island, and let us pamper you.
Browse through our list of what is included in our all-inclusive experience:
- 1 hour relaxation Massage per adult guest per day
- Daily excursion and sightseeing tours either in our small Speedboat or Minivan for adventurous guests wishing to explore Union Island and the surrounding area and islands.
- All meals: Full breakfast (Menu) and a set Caribbean menu for lunch (1 course) and dinner (3 courses). Click for Sample Lunch Menu and Sample Dinner Menu.
- Afternoon snacks. Click to see Sample Afternoon Snack Menu
- All beverages (brand-name liquors, house wine by the glass, local beers, cocktails, soft drinks, coffee and tea)
- Minibar stocked with soft drinks, local beer, liquors, and wine
- In room coffee and tea maker
- Bath amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- 24 Hour front desk
- Use of kayaks*
- Use of SUPs (Stand up paddleboards)*
- Use of bikes
- Use of snorkeling equipment (however, for the best fit, may we recommend that you bring your own equipment).
- Beach towels
- Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
- In room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
* Contingent upon weather and equipment conditions.